Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Garden - The Irish Life Centre On Abbey Street

Many years ago I actually tried to purchase an apartment in this complex but there were all sorts of issues so I decided not to go ahead with the purchase. Despite the fact that I had view the complex I was unaware of the existence of this little raised courtyard.

The Irish Life Centre on Abbey street is a large development on the old Brooks Thomas (building supplies) site.

There are a numbers of blocks of various heights around courtyards both at streetlevel and raised.

There is living accommodation as well as an uninteresting mall, which I never liked, and there is plenty of office space.

To the best of my knowledge there are two courtyards. The larger of the two is open to Abbey Street at one end and it features a fountain and sculpture while the smaller one is a raised courtyard which could be described as "an oasis of greenery".

No comments:

Post a Comment